The flavor experts at McCormick® have teamed up with leading chefs, food bloggers and other culinary authorities to identify leading trends that are poised to shape the way we eat in the year ahead.
Leading trends in the McCormick Flavor Forecast 2010 include:
- In is the New Out – Big flavors and new definitions of “dinner party” bring the best of restaurant meals home
- Always In Season – Preserving the peak of ripeness for year-round enjoyment, fresh at the ready
- Meatless on the Menu – Mixing up the center of the plate
- Ethnic Sizzle – Tastes of the global grill, appearing in a backyard near you
- New Comfort Cuisine – A renewed appreciation for the integrity of ingredients and cooking techniques
- Where the Cocktail Meets the Kitchen – Shaken or stirred, tasteful inspiration takes on new forms
Thank you McCormick for keeping its finger on the pulse of flavor. McCormick sources high-quality spices, herbs and seasonings from far-reaching destinations to bring a world of flavors to our kitchens. For more information on McCormick & Company go to their website at www.McCormick.com.