Escape to the mountains of Western North Carolina and to the woman-owned and operated Bed & Breakfast on Tiffany Hill. Unlike traditional B&Bs, Tiffany Hill opened its doors June 2009 after being newly built with guests to be always in mind in every construction to finished touch. Innkeeper Selena Einwechter’s dream come true delivers its B&B guests with all the amenities of a five-star hotel coupled with the charm of a pastoral setting, a haven to relax and rejuvenate, six acres of gardens, and culinary delights of a daily three-course gourmet breakfast.
Tiffany Hill is nestled in Mills River, the heart of Western North Carolina, just 10 minutes from the Asheville Regional Airport, 15 minutes from either Hendersonville or Brevard and 25 minutes to the Biltmore Estate.
Selena says that there’s so much to do in Western North Carolina that she’s created a Tiffany Hill’s “Do More in Four” special which offers the opportunity to enjoy all that the mountains of Western North Carolina has to offer without feeling rushed. Stay three consecutive nights and the fourth one is on the B&B.
Here’s Selena’s Top 10 Western North Carolina Things to Do in Four Days:
- Tour the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Hike in the Pisgah Forest
- Enjoy the DuPont State Park waterfalls
- Discover the quaint Hendersonville and Brevard shops
- Experience the opulence of the Vanderbilt Biltmore Estate, Gardens and Winery
- Take a step back in time at the Carl Sandberg Estate
- Have serendipitous discoveries at area antique shops
- Sample the culinary delights of Western North Carolina restaurants
- Marvel at the local talent at the Flat Rock Playhouse theater or the Brevard Music Festival
- Satisfy your inner green thumb at the North Carolina Arboretum Botanical Bonsai exhibit
Bed and Breakfast on Tiffany Hill where casual elegance meets southern hospitality. For more information or reservations visit her website at www.bbontiffanyhill.com.