Girls just want to have fun and Atlanta-area girls (women of all ages) are invited to Girls Night Out at Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza on Thursday, September 12 when the festivities kick off at 6 p.m. and run through 8 p.m. Girls will enjoy an evening of fashion, food, pampering and prize giveaways from stores at both mall locations and even a Girls Night Out After Party hosted by Prime at 8 p.m.
Girls Night Out, sponsored by British Virgin Islands, Brahmin, Diet Coke and Karen Millen, will offer:
• Swag bag giveaways for the first 150 shoppers to register at Simon.com (available at Guest Services at both mall locations)
• An opportunity to register-to-win prizes throughout the evening including a $500 Simon Giftcard®
• Pampering and samples from Aveda, Bare Minerals, Kiehl’s, Natural Beauty Spa, Nordstrom, Sephora and more!
• Fun photos and accessories at the Paparazzi Station
• Delicious bites from Ocean Prime
• This season’s best fashion and special in-store promotions from a number of participating stores including Anne Fontaine, Aveda, Barami, Bath & Body Works, Brahmin, Brookstone, Carol’s Daughter, Cole Haan, C. Wonder, Everything But Water, Free People, Jack Rogers, Juicy Couture, Karen Millen, Kenneth Cole, Lenscrafters, Lilly Pulitzer, LK Bennett, Marmi, Mephisto, Michael Stars, Natural Beauty Spa, Nordstrom, Salle Opticians, Solstice Sunglasses Boutique, Steve Madden, Sunglass Hut, Swim n Sport, The Body Shop, Tommy Bahama, Trina Turk, Wolford and more!
Girls Night Out takes Thursday, September 12 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at Lenox Square’s Macy’s Court, Main Level, 3393 Peachtree Road NE and Phipps Plaza’s Monarch Court, Main Level, 3500 Peachtree Road NE, both in Atlanta. Open to the public.Tweet